Hey Expaters! How about a guest post?
Do you know your city like the back of your hand? Do you want to build your travel blog or business profile? If you’d like to contribute a guest post on something relevant to expat life, email me at email@example.com.
Careers, relationships, skincare, travel, wellness… as long as it fits with The Expater readership of smart, globally minded women, that’s great! We Expaters love lesser known places, cool cultural spots, fun outings, hidden surprises and insider tips. I get a lot of applications but regret that only a selection of the very best submissions will be published.
And just to clarify, guest posts are not compensated financially or in kind. If your guest post contribution is a good fit for THe Expater, I’ll include a (do follow) link in the byline text, however no links can be added in the main body of the text.
Guest posts should be:
- Original and not published elsewhere (including your own blog)
- At least 1,000 words long
- Free of links to affiliate programs, ads and businesses
- Relevant to expat life and suited to The Expater readership (smart, globally minded women with high disposable incomes)
- At least one landscape oriented photos taken yourself or which you own copyright for