Last month I had a chat with the woman shaking up the world of vegan lifestyle. Jodi Monelle is the founder of LIVEKINDLY, a beautiful online magazine featuring health, wellness and recipes… oh yeah and it’s all vegan.
It’s a shining example of how living cruelty free is possible, easy, and well, rather cool. It’s less about itchy felt socks and more about lush eco leather. It’s something even the hardcore carnivores among us can dip our toes into.
I asked Jodi to give me the scoop on what’s going to be hot in 2019 in the world of vegan lifestyle. Here’s her top ten:
- High Beauty Cannabis Facial Moisturizer and Cannabis Facial Oil. High Five Cannabis Facial Moisturizer contains 20% cannabis sativa seed oil to neutralize, balance & protect, while High Five Cannabis Facial Oil with 32% cannabis sativa seed oil is for more intensive repair & protection.
- Milk Makeup Kush Mascara and Milk Makeup Lip Gloss. Milk Makeup Kush High Volume mascara contains hemp-derived cannabis oil super thick, conditioned lashes, while its Lip Glaze contains meteorite powder (no joke!) for the ultimate sheen.
- Beyond Skin vegan shoes. I don’t have these yet but they are on my wish list!
- Oatly Oat Milk Oatly uses Swedish oats for the most nutritious, delicious oat milk on the market.
- Matt & Nat’s vegan handbags: vegan leather handbags which are cruelty-free and made with love.
- Wild Earth’s plant based dog food (for the dog I have yet to adopt …!)
- hot for food: 101 Recipes to Feed Your Face. A fun and irreverent take on vegan comfort food.
- Bite vegan travel toothpaste: a healthier, all-natural plastic free replacement for regular toothpaste
- Lush Solid Shampoo Bars (also perfect for travel!)
- And vegan seafood by Good Catch Foods is going to change the world. And it makes an incredible tuna melt!