Do you know your city like the back of your hand? Do you want to build your travel blog or business profile?
If you’d like to contribute a guest post on your city or ‘hood, please fill out the questions below and email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expaters are all about lesser known places, cool cultural spots, fun outings, hidden surprises and insider tips. Only a selection of the very best guest post submissions will be published, so please don’t be offended if your answers aren’t a right fit for The Expater. Just to clarify, all links are ‘no follow’ and are not compensated financially or in kind.
If you’re looking for a brand or business focused article, please contact me for sponsored opportunities.
Questions for guest post contributions:
- Please introduce yourself briefly. (Where are you living, where are you from, what is your profession, do you have any children etc?)
- Please introduce your brand/business/blog.
- Your chosen city – what brought you here and how long have you lived here?
- Your chosen city – what do you love most and what challenges are associated with living here?
- One word to describe your city?
- Can you tell me your favourite from the below and if you have any special tips for each (e.g. Lunch – Marcel’s bakery – get there before 1pm to get a table on the terrace)
- If you have children, tell me your favourite places you like to go with them? And on a rainy day?
- What are your favourite cultural outings in your city, e.g. museums, galleries etc? Any insider tips?
- Favourite independent or lesser known stores, shops or boutiques?
- What are your favourite things to do with guests visiting from abroad?
- Any day trip recommendations?
- Any cultural / etiquette or general advice to Expaters visiting your chosen city? e.g. ‘Do say ‘Your Queen is a wonderful person’. Don’t say ‘Oh English food really is disgusting!’